Natural Solutions for Diabetes
There are several all natural alternatives that combat diabetes. There are over 2000 herbs and plant based medicines that have shown to have an ability to control blood glucose. However, not all herbal products are effective. Some are not safe. Others are toxic, even fatal. For example, many commercial “anti-diabetic” herb products are marketed as “safe, all-natural” alternatives. This may be true to a certain degree, but many of these herb products lower blood glucose by inducing artificial indigestion, thereby preventing the digestion of food. Although these herbs are successful in working to lower blood glucose levels, they do so at a very high price. These are definitely not healthy.
The following are some guidelines you can use to determine whether an herbal treatment is truly all-natural, safe and effective.
• The effects should be proven scientifically . Testimonials alone are not enough to prove comprehensively that an herbal product is legitimate. A few anecdotal stories here and there from a friend of a friend are insufficient. You should look for statistically reliable studies that have been compared with a control group to determine the possibility of a placebo effect.
• It should be safe—there should be no negative side effects . If there are, then you might as well be taking the pharmaceutical drugs.
• There should be no development of resistance . As mentioned before, pharmaceutical drugs become useless over time and the diabetic must increase the dosage for the same effectiveness. This happens with herbal products as well, so look for one that does not.
• The mode of action should be identified . This means that you should be able to find out how the herbal product works. This is especially important if you are planning to take the herbal product along with traditional pharmaceutical drugs.
• The treatment should be accessible . If the herbal product is so rare that you cannot even purchase it on a regular basis as needed, or it is so outrageously expensive—then what's the point? It may work, but it won't work for you because you can't get your hands on it!
• It should offer long term fundamental change . All herbal treatments, if they are correctly combined or correctly used, are supposed to bring about long term fundamental changes.
• It should improve the health of the whole body . Pharmaceutical drugs are a single compound that focuses on symptomatic treatment, which is valuable. However, herbal treatments are comprised of many compounds that should address the general health of the whole body.
Use these guidelines to avoid the widespread myth that all herbal treatments are safe. In fact, many herbs are fatally dangerous. It is also incorrect to believe that herbal treatments are ineffective. All natural treatments may be very effective, but not all are safe.
Please remember that with most herbal remedies, the effects and benefits are not immediately noticed. We generally expect to see the effects of taking a drug in a few hours or a day at most. However, with plant-based compounds, it may take weeks to produce a noticeable effect. The improvement may be so gradual that it may be difficult to notice the changes happening in your body—until you think of how you were a few months ago.
If you use these guidelines when looking for an herbal treatment, you will be able to select the right and the best product for you. Below is one herbal treatment recommended for diabetics: Six Flavor Tea.
What Is Six Flavor Tea?
Six Flavor tea is a traditional Chinese formula. It is also called “Liu Wei Di Huang Hwan.” This tea has been used in Asia for thousands of years and is recognized by many Asian governments and organizations as an effective diabetic treatment. Six Flavor tea is recorded in many Asian pharmacopeias.
Looking for scientific evidence, however, may prove to be a bit of a goose chase. The irony is that because the formula has been used effectively and recommended by health practitioners for centuries, there has been no need to search for scientific proof. Also, because of the impossibility of patenting Six Flavor tea, no one is willing to invest in the research for this herb combination. In a sense, Six Flavor tea is so well known, so highly recommended, so effective, that its history speaks for itself. This is the case for many herbal products.
The six herbs in Six Flavor tea are very common herbs, making them very economical to purchase. You can obtain the names of these herbs on the internet at websites such as www.thetruthaboutdiabetes.info or by visiting a Chinese herb store. You can make Six Flavor tea easily at home.
What Other All-Natural Herbal Treatments Exist?
In addition to Six Flavor tea, there are many other herbal formulations. You can find out more about Six Flavor tea, or about other herbal treatments on the internet or in books. Not many years ago, it was very difficult to find information on herbal products and alternatives, but the tide has turned.
Please remember that although you may be using an herbal treatment, it is important to continue taking your prescribed medication and to consult your doctor when making any changes. Any reduction or suspension of your drugs should be consulted with your physician prior to any changes.
How Does ELEOTIN® Compare to Other Herbal Treatments?
As mentioned previously, there are hundreds of herbal treatments that are helpful for diabetics. But do you want to know what the best alternative for diabetes is? One word: ELEOTIN® . Also known as P700, it is remarkably different from not only pharmaceutical drugs, but also from other herbal treatments.
While pharmaceutical drugs and insulin injections are for temporary control, ELEOTIN® addresses the fundamental problem of diabetes. ELEOTIN® brings about permanent change rather than temporary control. All the ingredients of ELEOTIN® are classified as food products in Asian countries, so ELEOTIN® is a food product, not a drug.
We now know that there are very definite side effects resulting from pharmaceutical drugs, but ELEOTIN® is completely safe—there are no side effects. Lastly, ELEOTIN® develops no resistance. So as time passes, people decrease their dosage rather than increase, as is the case with pharmaceutical drugs. ELEOTIN® is a fundamental solution to diabetes because it brings about molecular level changes. It is not simply symptomatic relief.
So What Is Being Said About ELEOTIN®? *
*Independent and unpaid third parties. For official claims regarding Eleotin® please refer to www.eleotin.ca
All over the world, ELEOTIN® is making headline news and being covered in the media. The Chinese Diabetic Association calls it the “ideal cure”. The Korean Diabetic Association called it a “breakthrough cure.” Even without any advertisement, there are about 40,000 users worldwide.
Up until about 10 years ago, there was a kind of initial general skepticism in North America. This is understandable. Many believed that anything herbal was not really scientific—but not anymore. It has changed dramatically now. Herbal treatments are now an established science. Even though most physicians receive little training or exposure to herbal remedies, there are, thousands of doctors are very open-minded to herbal treatments like ELEOTIN®.
As for pharmaceutical companies, there have been offers of distributorship from the largest pharmaceutical company in China, the largest pharmaceutical company in Korea, and the second largest pharmaceutical company in Taiwan. You have also read about how one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe once offered a buy out. They put a quite sizable amount of money on the table, but it was refused by Dr. Kim. His hesitation was based on his concern that they were trying to buy out this technology and shelve it because it was in direct competition with their own pharmaceutical drugs. This method of business is called predatory acquisition.